Assistant Store Manager
Eye Pieces of Vail is seeking a professional Assistant Store Manager to join their team! Your role as Assistant Store Manager is to provides outstanding customer service and demonstrates an elevated degree of professionalism. The Assistant Store Manager works closely with the Advisory Committee in providing guidance, direction and development to the store team. Oversees compliance of staff with established company policies, procedures and standards.
Essential duties include:
- Works to achieve sales volume, and maximize profits by controlling expenses and protecting company assets.
- Assigns employees to specific duties and assists with maintaining store appearance.
- Manage inventory levels and comply with weekly replenishment guidelines.
- Recruit, train and maintain an exceptional staff
- Work well under pressure and capable of handling multiple customers during peak times.
- Work as a team to ensure all customers receive the highest level of service.
- Go the extra mile to create a personal and unique experience for each guest.
- Drive profitable store sales to meet or exceed company goals and objectives.
Location: Eye Pieces- Vail, CO. Multiple Locations.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Hours vary between 9am-9pm
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401k. Other perks include: eye wear prices at cost plus 10% at Eye Pieces, $200 referral program, discounted bus passes, CME discounts, free trainings, and ski pass program.
At Eye Pieces of Vail, you will find brands that can't be found anywhere else in the USA. FASHION FORWARD EYEWEAR COLLECTIONS CURATED FROM AROUND THE GLOBE. For individuals who care not just how you see, but how the world sees you.
Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years previous experience in a retail management environment. English proficiency required; bilingual a plus. Basic computer skills on both PC and Mac formats. Responsible cash handling skills and accurate deposit recording.