Assistant Store Manager
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Eye Pieces of Vail, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Assistant Store Manager. If you are a professional who has retail experience, we would love to meet you!
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Demonstrate an elevated degree of professionalism
- Work closely with the Advisory Committee in providing guidance, direction and development to the store team
- Oversee compliance of staff with established company policies, procedures and standards
- Work to achieve sales volume, and maximize profits by controlling expenses and protecting company assets
- Assign employees to specific duties and assists with maintaining store appearance
- Manage inventory levels and comply with weekly replenishment guidelines
- Recruit, train and maintain an exceptional staff
- Work well under pressure and handle multiple customers during peak times
- Work as a team to ensure all customers receive the highest level of service
- Go the extra mile to create a personal and unique experience for each guest
- Drive profitable store sales to meet or exceed company goals and objectives
Location: Eye Pieces- Vail, CO. Multiple Locations.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years previous experience in a retail management environment
- English proficiency required; bilingual a plus.
- Computer proficient
- Responsible cash handling skills and accurate deposit recording
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.