Association Accountant II
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join the East West accounting team.
We are looking for an Association Accountant II to join our team in Avon, CO! If you are highly motivated, detail oriented and have exceptional communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Prepare and review financial statements within required deadlines
- Compile budget and information and assist Managers completing their budget requests
- Present financial results to Homeowner Boards; respond to inquiries about financial management and related issues.
Location: Beaver Creek Landing - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21 - $23 / hour DOE
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8am - 5pm
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus -Depending on Start Date
- Office Located at Beaver Creek Landing - Steps to Ski Lift
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- College degree or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Knowledge of computer systems including Excel
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.