Clean and maintain all association common area space. Responsible for cleaning all TML office and housekeeping spaces. Delivery of linen and house wares to guest residences. Complete scheduled Warm-ups, trash and Tidy’s and 2-night departure cleans.
- Clean association common areas including but not limited to the below:
- Treehouse - Lobbies, hallways, stairwells, elevators, owner cages, Icon building hallway and elevator, and IH Fitness center
- Iron Horse - Lobbies, hallways, stairwells, elevators, owner cages, Icon building hallway and elevator, and IH Fitness center
- Great Bear - Lobbies, stairwells, elevators, owner cages, and IH Fitness center
- Big Horn - Lobbies, hallways, stairwells, elevators, owner cages, and Catamount Fitness Center
- Catamount - Lobbies, hallways, stairwells, elevators, public area bathrooms, and elevators, owner cages, and Fitness Center.
- Village Swim and Fitness Center - Full Cleaning of Fitness Center, Game room, locker rooms, and pool deck.
- Village Association barbecue cleaning
- Master Association - Elevator at Hyatt Residence Club
- Clean TML Office Lobby, bathrooms, back office, and conference rooms.
- All rental and homecare room warm-ups and touch-ups.
- Winter Season in-room trash & tidy
- 2-Night Stay Departure Cleans
- Stock and organize linen in housekeeping storage room.
- Stock and organize paper products and cleaning supplies upon delivery.
- Organize house wares inventory on a daily basis
Must have at least a high school diploma or GED. Must be able to speak limited English. Must be able to lift 50lbs at different intervals. Must be able to work weekend and holidays. Must have a valid CA or NV driver’s license.
1:30 - 10;;00 PM Shift