Asst. Director of Residential Services
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Asst. Director of Residential Services to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Facilitates Rental Management Agreement Programs and Contracts while ensuring financial and operational aspects of these programs are achieved. Coordinate operational elements of managing Rental Management Agreement Programs with Director of Residential Services, Controller, Revenue Manager, Director of Engineering, Director of Housekeeping and other key departments to ensure effective administration of the Rental Program Overview.
- Serve as liaison with Real Estate Sales Agents and perspective buyers on Rental Management Agreement Program, brand service offering, facility amenities and features, and resident purchasing process. Familiarity with new development sales. Work with the sales team to ensure compliance with SEC regulations.
- Review RMA and PMA and all existing hotel collateral.
- Ability to post rates for future residences and track and record for use of historical data. Keep track of detailed and organized record of rental income and expenses. Responsible for maintaining property historical records and reviewing templates and disclaimers.
- Acts as a contact for Owner Relations issues. Ensures compliance of Residential Policies and Procedures for Sales, Operations, Engineering while ensuring collaboration and compliance on all service related matters. Interfaces with accounting to ensure al financial controls and objectives are achieved.
- Coordinate and administer owner/guest reservations, arrivals, departures, usage, concierge requests and services. Creates and maintains all owner files. Ensure alignment with brand related activities, programs and changes.
- Participate with the preparation of monthly Owner rental statements. Work directly with each department to ensure timely and accurate daily billing of operational and ala carte charges.
- Monitor and ensure contract documents on all residential units are maintained including warrantee, rental program if applicable, residential owner insurance policies, etc.
- Primary manager and point of contact for the subset of owners that elect management other than Viceroy Snowmass, to include owner and rental guest reservations, auditing of rental listings for branding compliance and all other associated needs and requests.
- Interface with and ensure effective coordination of all HOA management functions with an understanding of both Master and HOA associations.
- Perform other duties and handle projects as assigned by Director of Residential Services.
- Professionally represent the hotel in the community and industry as well with Residential Owners while adhering to all hotel policies and procedures.
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Location: Viceroy Snowmass, Managed by East West Hospitality - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: May 2022
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
High School Diploma or equivalent required, College Degree preferred or equivalent industry experience. Must have at least 1-year hotel, condominium or real estate management experience. Experience in owner relationships in a luxury or 4-star hotel or condominium complex preferred.
Highly competent in the use various computer applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Prior knowledge of Property Management Systems, Opera preferred
Computer and manual inputting
Filing, creating and maintaining files
Must reflect a positive attitude at all times
Team player, relationship builder, networker
Ability to communicate at all levels - excellent listening, verbal & written communication skills
Organization, execution and creative skills
Knowledge of accounting and math skills- Analytical and negotiation skills required.
Ability to learn and absorb information that may be unique to the residential arena and different from past occupancy experience. Strong interpersonal skills.
Able to maintain calm and professional under pressure, and juggle many areas and tasks at once.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.