Back of House Engineering Technician
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work? Join our team at the Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for full-time/ year-round Back of House Engineering Technician to work 4-10's each week. Tech's are responsible for taking care of all back of house building systems, responding to all maintenance issues in and around the property, and generally keeping the property in a like-new condition. Must have a mechanical aptitude and excellent understanding of HVAC systems. Shifts include holidays, weekends and evenings. A dedicated work ethic and positive attitude are a must.
- Light carpentry
- A/V, IT
- Pool Maintenance
- Painting and Staining
Location: Solaris Residences - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21/ hour + DOE
Schedule: Four,10 hour shifts; 7:00am - 5:30pm; Sun, Mon, Tues & Wed
- 2 years experience preferred
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.