Banquet Bartender - The Charter $500 Bonus
Join our Black Diamond Bistro team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley.
We are looking for professional and experienced Banquet Bartenders for the summer season. If you are have demonstrated ability to prepare cocktails of quality and with efficiency, are highly organized and have a positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Prepare alcoholic & non-alcohol beverages with accuracy and speed
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve food and drinks
- Assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Knowledge of wine, liquor & beer offerings
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Supply end of event order needs to Banquet Captain or Manager
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Location: Black Diamond Bistro - The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $12 / hour + tips + $500 Bonus*
*Full Time hires will receive bonus in two allotments, after 30 days of employment and at the end of the season. Part Time hires will receive full payment at the end of the season (First week in October or agreed upon end date).
Schedule: Based on schedule of events
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing serving drinks & wine
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- TIPS certification required or obtainable within first month of service
- Strong POS system abilities
Benefits & Perks:
- Limited employee housing available for full-time employees.
- Free shift meal
- 50% off dining
- On-site parking
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.