The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is looking for a Banquet Captain with team leadership experience. If you have an eye for detail and cleanliness, and are able to manage stress with poise, empathy and guest focus, we would love to meet you!
- Coordinate with event services, culinary and banquet team members to ensure accuracy and execution of events as well as preparation for future events
- Lead standup meetings for each function with servers
- Coordinate event setup, breakdown and cleaning of event spaces before and after events
- Process bills with the utmost eye for accuracy
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality- Avon, CO
Start Date: November 15, 2021
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $10 / hour + service charge
- 5 years previous food and beverage experience, preferably in the event/banquet style
- Previous team leadership or supervisory experience
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.