Banquet Cooks - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for Banquet Cooks to successfully prepare food items of superior and consistent quality, and execute banquet operations under the direction of our Banquet Sous Chef.
To be successful in this role, communication, teamwork, time management and multi-tasking skills are key. If you have culinary experience, are able to think on you feet, and possess a strong work ethic, we would love to meet you!
- Reading and understanding recipes.
- Preparing food items of consistent quality following recipes, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Ensuring that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Working cooperatively and efficiently with our team.
- Complying with mandatory food safety standards and regulations
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round & Seasonal
Pay Rate: $22 / hour
Schedule: Open schedule.
**Must be able to work weekends and holidays.**
- Previous kitchen experience required, preferably in banquet operations.
- Demonstrated knife skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (YR)
- Life Insurance (YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Career Development Trainings
- Free Staff Meals
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Seasonal
Job Reference #: 100175093093