Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for Bartenders for the summer season. If you are highly organized, a team player and have great attention to detail, we would love to meet you!
- Prepare alcoholic & non-alcohol beverages with accuracy and speed
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve food and drinks
- Assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Knowledge of wine, liquor & beer offerings
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Memorize signature cocktail recipes and prepare with consistent and accurate methods
- Take & serve bar tables
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Comply with all current county and restaurant Covid regulations and standards
Location: Black Diamond Bistro - The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Part Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $12 / hour + tips
Schedule: 2pm or 4pm - 10pm
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing serving drinks & wine
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Strong POS system abilities
Benefits & Perks:
- Free shift meal
- 50% off dining
- On-site parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.