Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Bartender to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Prepare bar area for service in accordance with Viceroy standards
- Ensure bar is properly set up and prepared on time for service
- Receive beverage orders from service staff and from guests at the bar and dispense drinks as requested
- Responsible for cash handling and managing a bank
- Ensure a minimum loss through breakage and waste
- Maintain product inventory and restock bar
- Ensures the storage of wine is correct
- Adheres strictly to the provisions and regulations regarding underage drinking and the policies of Viceroy and laws of Colorado
- Be aware of daily specials, soups, drinks and items that may require upsell
- Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods
- Be prepared to answer any guest questions about the menu in a direct, concise way
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round or Part Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Previous restaurant bartending experience required
- TIPS Certified
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.