Join our Food & Beverage Team in Maya at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa!
We are looking for experienced Bartenders. If you are a team player and quick learner, we would love to meet you!
- Following drink recipes
- Batching products
- Stocking bar with all related items
- Providing service for bar guests as well as a bar section
- Making service well drinks
- Knowing the menu
- Excellent service for guests
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $9.54/ hour + tips
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal & Year Round
Schedule: Shifts vary between 12pm - 11pm
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Bartending experience
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance (FT YR)
- Epic Merchant Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (Coverage depends on start date)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT S)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Daily Staff Meal
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.