Bell Attendant - $1000 Signing Bonus
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a Bell Attendant for the summer season. If you are friendly, outgoing and reliable, we would love to meet you!
- Greet guests and owners when they arrive
- Unload luggage from guest cars and deliver to room
- Help with grocery deliveries
- Oversee front drive to ensure no illegal parking takes place
Location: The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal with potential for Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $15.00 / hour + tips
Signing Bonus: $1000 paid on second check
Schedule: 40 hours / week, weekends required. Shifts will be 7am - 3pm or 3pm - 11pm.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees of East West Family of Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Flexible Schedule
- 50% Off at Black Diamond Bistro & The Terrace
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.