Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Grand Aspen Resort, managed by East West Hospitality.
Grand Aspen Resort, located in Aspen, CO is looking for a Bell Attendant to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
General Responsibilities Include: Answering telephones, logging transportation rides in IT system, Valet duties include helping with to hang keys, coordinate pick-ups, delegate bell/transportation/parking rotation, and drive lugggage.
Skills/Knowledge required: must be able to speak English fluently, computer literate, knowing the local area is important and must have guest service and telephone skills.
Physical Requirements: must be able to lift objects up to 50 pounds and be able to stand on his/her feet for a long period of time.
Location: Grand Aspen Resort -Aspen, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year-Round or Part Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $18.00/ hour plus tips
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Three (1-3) years of Hotel and/or Front Office operational experience in a luxury property.
- High level of energy and motivation with a proven track record of living the company's values
- An intermediate to proficient understanding of Computer systems such as: Opera, GoConcierge, HotSOS, Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook is preferred
- Enter and locate work related information using computers and/or point of sale systems
- Provide a valid driver’s license
- Ability to spend extended lengths of time viewing a computer screen
- Possess a gracious, friendly, and fun demeanor
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift.
- Must be able observant and quick to respond to various situations while also multitasking and handling stressful situations.
- Must be able to twist, tow (push or pull), reach, bend climb and carry objects as necessary.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to work inside and outside at all times of the year as needed, based upon business volumes.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws governing equal employment opportunity and civil rights, occupational safety and health, wage and hour issues, and labor relations
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.