Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Bell Captain to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Maintain efficiency in the operation of the staff in a high standard of quality of service and courtesy, bringing total satisfaction to our guests and the hotel.
- Have a thorough knowledge of hotel fire regulations and policy, accident reports, safety programs, and what the direct duties are in relation to each. Ensure that all bell staff associates are properly trained in these procedures.
- Establish/ensure lobby procedures (cleanliness, etc.).
- Establish/ensure a workable check-room system for luggage that protects the hotel and guest from loss or damage.
- Establish/ensure rooming procedures.
- Establish/ensure rules and regulations.
- Establish/ensure system for handling groups' (tours, etc.) luggage on arrival and departure.
- Conduct frequent inspections to ensure that staff is meeting all company dress codes and personal appearance standards (uniforms cleaned and pressed, shoes shined, name tags, hair, moustaches are neat and trimmed, etc.)
- Maintain a complete and accurate set of logs (pass-on, hold valet, hotel vehicle, etc.).
- Ensure that all hotel vehicles are in good repair and cleaned and serviced regularly in accordance with vehicle control guidelines.
- Ensure that all staff equipment is maintained in proper working condition.
- Maintain a good working relationship between the staff and other departments.
- Determine the requirements for, and the follow-up on, special groups or VIPs.
- Have accurate and complete guest assistance information available regarding events taking place in town, restaurants, athletic events, etc.
- Constantly stress to the staff that they are the most effective tool in merchandising the hotel. Establish a "sales pitch" for the staff to use when assisting guests.
- Ensue proper delivery of morning newspapers
- Be aware of VIP's rooming, check-out, airport pick-up, and drop-off, etc.
- Maintain accurate and complete information regarding airport transportation.
- Keep the Front Office Manager informed of all unusual occurrences of special operations. Stay informed concerning anticipated volume of guests' arrivals and departures.
- "Sell" the amenities of the hotel, e.g., restaurant, lounge, etc.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and on weekends.
- Each colleague is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the colleague is capable of performing.
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round or Part Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $15.00 hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years in similar position at a 5* Resort required.
- Must have experience of Front Office, Guest Relations and Reservations operations.
- Excellent local knowledge or Anguilla and surrounding islands
- Must have a valid drivers license with no restrictions.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.