Bell / Valet - The Charter
Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
The Charter is one of Colorado’s most celebrated mountain properties, offering an unparalleled collection of amenities, complemented by its outstanding location steps away from the mountain. You will also find a peaceful retreat to escape and renew in Spa Anjali, featuring 9 unique treatment rooms, a nail salon, and a fitness center. You are invited to escape the ordinary and step into a world of extraordinary wellness offerings.
We are looking for Bell/Valets to join our team this season!
- Greet guests and owners when they arrive
- Unload luggage from guest cars and deliver to room
- Park Vehicles
Location: The Charter, Managed by East West Hospitality - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: July 2023
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $16.00 / hour + tips
Schedule: Flexible 40 hours / week - three 12 hour shifts, four 10 hour shifts, five 8 hours shifts. ** You choose the schedule that fits your life. Imagine for a moment...what you would do with a four day weekend, every single week?**
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Flexible Schedule
- 50% Off at Charter Steakhouse & The Terrace
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discount at Spa Anjali
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100532187744