$1,600 sign on bonus!
Our team at RCC-BG in Bachelor Gulch is looking for a customer service oriented Bell Attendant/Valet. If you have great interpersonal communication skills and are self motivated, we would love meet you!
- Identifies owner/guest needs and provides information regarding policies, services and amenities.
- Ensures collection and delivery of owner/guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Tags baggage and returns the identification slips to owners/guests.
- Escorts owners/guests to residence, placing luggage in residence assigned by concierge desk.
- Inspects guest residence for order and adequate supplies and informs owners/guests of residence amenities.
- Ensures safe storage of personal items.
- Transports departing owner’s/guest’s luggage from the residence to the lobby, then into a car or taxi after reconfirming with the owner/guest.
- Responds to owner/guest requests and queries providing a knowledgeable, efficient, and helpful information service.
- Assists with answering the telephone and taking messages, transferring calls or dealing with inquiries.
- Maintains cleanliness and functionality of company vehicles including company SUV.
- Performs shuttle runs as necessary.
- Reports any unsafe or maintenance issues to management.
- Exercise polite and patient verbal demeanor over radio.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
Location: Bachelor Gulch RCC-BG
Start Date: December 2023
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $15.00/ hour plus tips; $1,600 sign on bonus! (paid in increments of $400 after each 30 days worked)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be 21 years old or older
- Must also maintain a valid driver’s license which meets company established driving guidelines
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift.
- Must be able to twist, tow (push or pull), reach, bend climb and carry objects as necessary.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to work inside and outside at all times of the year as needed, based upon business volumes.
Benefits & Perks:
- Complimentary staff meals!
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Voluntary Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program (Merchant pass or equivalent bonus)
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.