Lodge Tower, located less than 100 yards from Gondola One, is looking for a customer service oriented Bell person/Valet to join our team!
- Loading and unloading luggage & sports equipment (i.e. skis, etc.) to/from vehicles and rooms.
- Phone operations: how to answer, transfer to extensions.
- Computer knowledge: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Making and changing reservations (Restaurant, transportation, babysitting, activities, etc.)
- Logging and keeping track of guest packages delivered.
- Delivering packages to guest rooms.
- Valet cars as needed.
- Checking parking garage vehicles for parking passes.
- Knowledge of the property & facilities - vending machine, laundry, pool, gym, spa, ski valet, etc, how to direct guests to amenities.
- Knowledgeable about information guests need to know about facilities: pool code, wifi info, spa & pool operating hours
- Send skis/snowboards to ski valet
- Assist with set up/ tear down of Apre snacks, helping with breakfast if needed and kitchen organization.
- Kitchen: keeping it clean, grind & brew coffee
- Contacting maintenance & housekeeping as needed (radio/phone)
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Lodge Tower, Managed by East West Hospitality - Vail, CO
Start Date: November 17th
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $18 / hour + tips
Schedule: 40 hours, 5 days/ week
- Guest service experience
- Bellman/ Valet experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of Vail Village and Vail Mountain (preferred but not required)
- Honest and dependable
- Ability to operate phones - answer, transfer to extensions
- Computer knowledge: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Must be 21 years of age
- J1 visa students are ineligible (due to driving requirements)
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Ski Locker
- Onsite Parking
- Breakfast / Coffee Provided
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Bus Pass Discount
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.