Snowmass Mountain Lodging is looking for a customer service oriented Driver / Bell Attendant. If you have an outgoing attitude and an outstanding work ethic, we would love meet you!
- Provide excellent customer service to all our guests and owners
- Transport guests to and from the Aspen airport
- Welcome guests upon arrival and escort to front desk
- Assist with luggage to room
- Escort guests to and from their residences
- Park and retrieve guest vehicles
- Provide information on about the property the guest is staying in, and guest amenities
- Deliver mail and packages
- Assist guests with departure
- Help Front Desk when needed
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging, Managed by East West Hospitality - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $23 / hour + tips
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Previous guest service experience a plus, but not required
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Weekday Ski Pass
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Bus Pass Discounts
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.