Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Workplaces Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Aspen Mountain Residences, managed by East West Hospitality.
The Aspen Mountain Residences, located in Aspen, CO is looking for a Bellman to join our team. If you enjoy working as part of a team and are customer service oriented, we would love to meet you!
Delegating bell/transportation/parking rotation
Delivering owner trunks/bins/packages to the rooms
- Loading and unloading luggage & sports equipment (i.e. skis, etc.) to/from vehicles and rooms
- Computer knowledge: logging transportation rides in IT system
- Logging and keeping track of guest packages delivered.
- Knowledge of the property & facilities
- Other duties as assigned
Location: The Aspen Mountain Residences, managed by East West Hospitality - Aspen, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Up to 40 hours per week
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Valid US driver's license with no restrictions and clean driving record
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Must be detail oriented, honest, and dependable
Must have great communication skills, ability to operate phones
Excellent knowledge of Aspen and surrounding areas
Must have the ability to stay calm under pressure
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
Paid Time Off
Career Development Trainings
Discounts at Eye Pieces
$500 Referral Program
Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 100040109430