The East West Family of Companies is hiring a Benefits Manager. If you are detail oriented, have strong interpersonal communication skills, and are knowledgeable of employee benefit programs and compliance, we would love to meet you! The Benefits Manager is responsible for the day-to-day administration and management of employee benefit programs. This role involves working closely with employees, vendors, and senior management to ensure that benefit programs are effectively communicated, well-managed, and meet the needs of the organization.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of all employee benefit programs, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plans, and other voluntary benefits.
- Provide education and training to employees on benefit programs and options.
- Work with benefit vendors to manage service level agreements and ensure quality service delivery.
- Ensure that all benefit plans comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage the annual open enrollment process, including system setup, employee communication, and open enrollment event planning.
- Develop and maintain benefit plan documentation, policies, and procedures with the guidance of the Director of Total Rewards.
- Collaborate with Director of Total Rewards to ensure accurate and timely benefit plan reporting and compliance.
- Lead the implementation of new benefit programs or changes to existing programs, including communication, training, and system updates.
- Responsible for managing all ACA data and compliance including processing ACA lookback in accordance with company guidelines and auditing annual ACA tax forms.
- Assist with the management of the internal billing for all employee benefit programs, including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and other voluntary benefits.
- Conduct quarterly audits and compliance checks to ensure adherence to relevant laws and regulations (e.g., ERISA, ACA, FMLA).
- Assist Director of Total Rewards in analyzing benefit utilization data to identify trends and opportunities for program enhancements.
- Supervise the Benefits Specialist and provide guidance, support, and coaching as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Reports To: Director of Total Rewards
Status: Full-Time Year-Round Exempt
Location: Open to remote/hybrid; Colorado preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3+ year in Benefit Administration or HR related role.
- Strong knowledge of employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and leave policies.
- Familiarity with relevant laws and regulations governing benefits administration, such as ERISA, ACA, and FMLA.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with HR information systems.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
*This position does require some out-of-state travel during Open Enrollment as well as for other key meetings throughout the year.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, & Pet Insurance options!
- $1000 Wellness Bonus / Year
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100536591958