Breakfast Attendant - Lodge Tower
Join our team at Lodge Tower, managed by East West Hospitality!
Lodge Tower rests at the base of Vail ski area and steps from Gondola One. In our comfortable setting and remarkable location, guests have ideal access to on-mountain activities, plus the convenience of Vail Village shopping & restaurants.
We are looking for a Breakfast Attendant who is customer service oriented and a team player for the remainder of the ski season. If you are punctual and have a positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Set up, breakdown & maintain breakfast buffet for guests.
- Provide guests and owners with friendly guest service
- Grind and brew coffee
- Keep breakfast area clean & sanitary, cleaning high touch points often
- Bus tables as needed
- Leave kitchen clean during and at end of shift
- Light cooking duties involving an oven and stove
- Inventory and restocking as needed
Location: Lodge Tower, Managed by East West Hospitality - Vail, CO
Start Date: March 5th, 2023
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Winter & Summer Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $20 / hour + potential tips
Schedule: 6:45am - 11:30am
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Excellent customer service skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time,Seasonal
Job Reference #: 100034835444