Breakfast Attendant- Poste Montane Lodge
Join our dedicated team at Poste Montane Lodge, managed by East West Hospitality and located in the Heart of Beaver Creek Village!
We are looking for a reliable Breakfast Attendant. In this role this person will prepare food for the breakfast buffet, bus and clean tables, and restock items during shift while delivering excellent customer service to guests. If you are team oriented with an ability to multi task, we would love to me you!
- Set-up and tear-down of breakfast buffet
- Keeping buffet stocked during shift and for the next shift
- Bussing tables, cleaning dishes, and ensuring tables are clean for the next guests
- Greeting guests and providing assistance as needed
- Being a team player and helping where is needed
Location: The Poste Montane Lodge, Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20.00 / hour
Schedule: 6:30am- 12pm
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to prepare food for buffet
- Able to bus tables, clean and put away dishes
- Able to restock food items
- Able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours
- Great team player
Benefits & Perks:
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Bus Pass Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.