Breakfast Server - PT
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at the Poste Montane Lodge, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a reliable Breakfast Server to prepare and serve continental breakfast from 6:30am - 12pm. If you are customer service oriented with an ability to multi task, we would love to me you!
- Prepare and set up breakfast buffet and prepare dining areas.
- Maintain breakfast buffet and kitchen, serve guests, and provide detailed customer service where necessary.
- Breakdown breakfast bar, clean all dishes, utensils and serving items. Restock food for next shift. Sweep and mop floor.
Location: The Poste Montane Lodge- Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Part Time, Year Round
Schedule: 6:30am- 12pm
Pay Rate: $18.00 / hour
- Previous customer service experience a plus, but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read and interpret invoices, inventory sheets, and order guides
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking in Beaver Creek Village
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.