Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at the Poste Montane Lodge, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a reliable Breakfast Server to prepare and serve continental breakfast from 6:30am - 12pm. If you are customer service oriented with an ability to multi task, we would love to me you!
- Prepare and set up breakfast buffet and prepare dining areas.
- Maintain breakfast buffet and kitchen, serve guests, and provide detailed customer service where necessary.
- Breakdown breakfast bar, clean all dishes, utensils and serving items. Restock food for next shift. Sweep and mop floor.
Location: The Poste Montane Lodge- Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: March 16, 2021
Employment Type: Part Time, Year Round
Schedule: 6:30am- 12pm daily
Pay Rate: $18.00 / hour
Signing Bonus: Up to $500 depending on how many days you work.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking in Beaver Creek Village
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to read and interpret invoices, inventory sheets, and order guides
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.