Broker Services Coordinator
Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate is seeking a Broker Services Coordinator to join our Front Range team! If you have excellent customer service skills and a passion for real estate, we'd love to connect with you.
The Broker Services Coordinator supports our Front Range team of brokers, management, and other staff in the areas of marketing and administrative tasks, and ensures a smooth day-to-day operations of a fast-paced real estate office. The Broker Services Coordinator provides unsurpassed customer service to SSF clients and guests.
- CRM (Client Relationship Manager) - Assist with email campaigns, adding/maintaining contents in the broker database, creating marketing plans for brokers which adhere to SSF Branding Guidelines.
- Broker Sitelets - Assist brokers with maintaining and customizing their personal website using WordPress.
- Market Stats - Run statistic data for all eleven counties to be used for monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Property Reports - Setup reports for sellers or buyers in matrix for re-occurring property campaigns.
- Ensure new brokers are appropriately set up in the office
Additional Marketing Support:
- Assist brokers with Listing Presentations and marketing plans for sellers and buyers.
- Refer to New Listing Marketing Checklist to ensure requirements for listing launch.
- Maintain and Develop company folders for onboarding new brokers.
- Manage office display of active listings (Window Signage, Lobby TV - ScreenCloud)
- Manage listing photos and appropriately place them in Dropbox.
- Proficiency in requested printed products through the LucidPress/Xpress Docs system.
Client Facing Tasks:
- Answer the phone promptly and professionally
- Take messages, route calls.
- Greet any walk-ins that come into the office - answer questions/requests
Office Flow Coordination:
- Create monthly broker floor duty schedules
- Maintain a nice office appearance, stocking supplies, maintaining kitchen and general tidiness of office.
- Responsible for any outgoing or incoming mail
- Responsible for depositing commission checks or community foundation checks into specific banking accounts
- Operate and maintain office machines (Computers, Postage Machine, Copiers/Scanners
- Assist with the managing broker in planning various company happenings, including meeting, broker development events, and client events.
- Keep abreast of potential office maintenance issues
- Attend all employee meetings and report back all relevant information to offices.
- Attend all employee focused training courses in Slifer University
- Coordinate monthly support meetings with the Brokers
- Attend meetings about upcoming changes or happenings affecting brokers
- Potentially assist the development team in partaking in routine marketing tasks
- May create content calendar for weekly email blasts
- May compose weekly emails specific to topic
- May monitor daily website sign ups and organize within The Hub
- May produce web traffic statistic and create reports with potential leads
- May assist in ordering/researching development specific branded collateral
- May help facilitated sales events (Order chairs, tables AV equipment, food etc)
General Company Administration:
- Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance as per the Company Handbook. Adhere to relevant health and safety procedures
- Assist in communicating and implementation of new company policies and procedures whereas relating to the day-to-day function of brokers
- Maintain a cooperative attitude in working with the external guests (Clients), internal guests (Brokers), supervisors and homeowners.
- Ensure all confidentiality on all duties performed.
Location: SSF Denver - Riverfront Park
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $22 - $25 / hour
Schedule: 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Minimum of a 2-year college degree or equivalent marketing and administrative experience
- Computer Proficiency including programs such as Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, ActivePipe, LucidPress, PowerPoint, and other web based software programs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism
- Ability to be proactive and work well with a team
- Passionate about real estate
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life & Pet Insurance
- $1000 Wellness Benefit / Year
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off with one week when you start
- 9 Paid Holidays & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- $1000 Real Estate Licensing Bonus
- Primary Residence Purchase / Sale Commission Discount
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate:
As the leading independent brokerage firm in Colorado, Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate (SSF) has been a pillar of the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone communities for nearly 60 years. Most recently, SSF expanded their reach to Front Range including Denver and Boulder and prior to that, Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley. SSF’s network in Colorado includes 33 offices, 250+ brokers and 100+ team members supporting them including support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff, and in-house closing experts. As part of the East West Family of Companies, the firm was recognized as one of the top 50 best places to work in the country in 2019 by Outside Magazine and ranked No. 1 Large Company on the list of 2019 Top Workplaces in Colorado, awarded by The Denver Post.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about SFF at vailrealestate.com.