Building Maintenance Engineer
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join the East West Hospitality engineering team in Beaver Creek, CO.
We are looking for a mechanically inclined Building Maintenance Engineer who enjoys troubleshooting. If you have experience with HVAC and electrical, we would love to meet you!
You do not need all of these skills, but all are a plus;
- basic Carpentry
Location: Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $16 - $26 / hr DOE
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Onsite Parking
- Great Work Location - Right on the mountain!
- Flexible Schedule - We promote life / work balance!
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Have strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have experience in some of the following; HVAC, plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, painting, drywall, irrigation, and pools/spas.
- Must have a valid Colorado driver’s license.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.