Building Maintenance Tech 2
- Inspect, maintain, troubleshoot & repair all mechanical & electrical systems within the facility.
- Assist in development and accomplish preventive maintenance inspections on association equipment & facilities.
- Perform annual preventive maintenance inspections on individual program units.
- Assist in developing comprehensive inventory lists for equipment to ensure adequate spare parts are on hand to minimize equipment downtime.
- Assist in training level 1 technicians to improve their capabilities.
- Fulfill guest and owner requests for work and document any work accomplished.
- Participate in the on call maintenance program.
Additional duties and special projects as requested and or assigned.
Because of the fluctuating demands of the operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, employees will be expected to help others when the occasion arises. Accordingly, employees may be expected to perform other tasks not specifically addressed above.
Promote at all times a cooperative and problem-solving atmosphere. Conduct all business in a professional and courteous manner. Must also honor and adhere to the following hospitality top 10’s at all times (below).
- I will be well-groomed.
- I will smile.
- I will make eye contact.
- I will use attentive postures.
- I will greet & welcome my guests.
- I will be knowledgeable about my destination, my division and local attractions.
- I will make suggestions.
- I will be patient.
- I will take responsibility for inquiries and problems.
- I will thank my guests.
Reports directly to Director of Facilities.
At least 4 years previous maintenance experience required. Technical competency in most building trades with journeyman level skills in two core building maintenance trades, preferably in electrical & HVAC. Computer literate, with previous experience with a CMMS program. Willingness to train level 1 technicians to improve the departments overall capabilities. Must be able to work well under pressure and be self-motivated. Must have excellent organizational skills in order to assist in documenting equipment and establishing a PM schedule. Must have a valid driver's license and be able to work weekends, and holidays.
Must have all required tools to accomplish repairs on equipment & facilities.