Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for Bussers for the summer season. If you are highly organized, a team player and have great attention to detail, we would love to meet you!
- Clean, clear and reset guest tables.
- Tend to guest beverage needs by refilling water glasses.
- Inform servers or bartenders of a guest food and beverage needs if requested.
- Perform opening, service and closing side work duties.
- Scrape and place guests finished food dishes in dish pit.
- Pull finished food item plates off guest tables.
- Assist servers with requested tasks
- Maintain high level of cleanliness and care to all FOH restaurant service and guest areas.
- Adhere to all current county Covid regulations and restaurant policies.
- All other assigned duties.
Location: Black Diamond Bistro - The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: May 27, 2021
Employment Status: Part Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $15 / hour + tips
Schedule: 4pm - 10pm
- A sense of urgency for guest tables and work areas.
- Care for the cleanliness and organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits & Perks:
- Free shift meal
- 50% off dining
- On-site parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.