Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Cafeteria Cook to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Ensures food production occurs according to operating and quality standards.
- Ensures compliance with all culinary policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensures compliance of Company sanitation standards.
- Strives for continuous improvement and excellence in all areas of responsibility.
- Ensures compliance of Health and Safety procedures and local laws.
- Understands the operating and maintenance procedures of all departmental equipment.
- Understands and complies with Loss Prevention policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
- Strives to provide excellent customer service. Follows effective and clear guidelines and understands expectations and parameters.
- Ensures that food preparation and set-up is ready for food service.
- Ensures compliance of stock rotation.
- Continuously strives to improve service performance.
- To work as directed on appropriate section and directed by the Executive Chef.
- To make sure all food is prepared to the correct standard and in conjunction with use charts. To make sure all food items are sent to the correct area on time.
- To ensure good food quality and correct quantity
- Good rotation of food items - First in First out (FIFO).
- To notify supervisor of any problems or complaints as and when they arrive.
- To be able to work on other sections when needed and take part in cross training when directed.
- To be able to assist in preparation of food items on other sections.
- To follow and enforce the ‘Clean as you go’ policy and keep work areas and fridge’s tidy at all times.
- All food items for preparation and storage must apply to the hotel company guidelines
- To fill out temperature charts daily.
- To keep waste to a minimum
- To make sure production charts are closely followed and adhered to.
- Each colleague is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the colleague is capable of performing.
- Understands the impact of Kitchen operations on the overall hotel financial goals and educates colleagues on details as appropriate.
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round or Part Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $18.00/ hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $400 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.