Cashier - FT
Edwards Shell Station is looking for a full-time, year round Cashier to work in our convenience store. If you are customer service oriented and have cash handling experience, we would love to meet you!
This position is an integral part of our customer service team. As a Cashier you will provide customer sales and service, work at the cashier's station, complete daily reports and payment transactions, and help to maintain a pleasant retail environment by setting up, breaking down, stocking, emptying trash, and picking up trash outside.
Location: Edwards Shell Station, Managed by East West Hospitality - Edwards, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21/ hour
Schedule: Must be flexible to work mornings, evenings, nights and weekends
- High School diploma or equivalent
- English Proficiency required. Spanish skills desirable.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Basic knowledge of POS Systems and PC computing
- Basic math: ability to calculate discounts and percentages
Please include references with your application.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, Life, Accident & Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Time
- Gas Discount - $1.50/ off per Gallon
- $12.50 Meal Stipend per Shift
- Free Car Washes
- 10 $7 Wendy's Vouchers per Month
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perk Spot Discount Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.