Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Lion, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Engineer. If you are a self-starter and have excellent communication skills we would love to meet you!
The Chief Engineer will maintain guest and owner satisfaction at the resort by maintaining the grounds, common areas and condominiums. Supervise full and part time on-site maintenance staff in regards to maintaining public areas, common amenities, landscaping, and residences to the standards required.
- In charge of the maintenance and upkeep of The Lion which is a 65-unit luxury condominium project.
- Perform hands-on assistance, oversee and provide direction to maintenance staff and outside vendors for Association Common Area items as well as individual Unit owner and Developer maintenance requests.
- Establish and implement performance standards.
- Operate within a set budget of expenses and billable revenues.
- Identify, plan and manage capital improvements.
- Manage on-call duties and emergency maintenance as required.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships through multiple stakeholders.
Location: The Lion - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $65,000 / year DOE + bonus potential
- Min 5 years experience in facilities management and/ or engineering.
- High-school diploma or equivalent. College degree or trade school qualifications desired.
- Fluent in English. Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write reports and correspondence, and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Computer, copier and scan knowledge. Computer knowledge of HVAC system control programs, basic document and excel programs, email and internet.
- Ability to perform basic math skills in all units of measure. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West and our culture at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.