Snowmass Mountain Lodging is looking for a Chief Engineer to join our team in Snowmass Base Village! If you are an upbeat people-person who enjoys working in a busy environment we would love to meet you!
- Maintain the safe and efficient operation of the central plant including boilers, chillers, cooling towers and associated equipment.
- Record mechanical equipment readings and ensure accuracy of records kept.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance activities on equipment including lubrication, inspection, replacement of parts, and plant related work activities
- Utilize the BAS system to keep accurate computerized records of activities, time, and materials required (training provided).
- Participate in safety program, educational opportunities, and job specific training.
- Performs shift expectations completion and documentation including maintaining the engineering log.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging, Managed by East West Hospitality - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $80k / year DOE
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights and weekends and holidays required
- Engineering related degree preferred.
- Commercial facility experience required.
- Hydronic system experience preferred.
- Bilingual helpful but not required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Building Automation System experience preferred.
- Relevant mechanical and HVAC certificates preferred but not required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.