Collective Events Supervisor
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an Events Supervisor to join our team at The Collective in Snowmass Base Village! This position reports directly to the Collective and Plaza Manager and is split between event support and supervising the seasonal staff. If you are have quick problem solving skills and can work a flexible schedule, we would love to meet you!
- Assist Collective & Plaza Manager with administrative tasks and projects
- Assist in running variety of events (bingo, comedy, yoga, movie nights)
- Assist with event RSVP’s, head counts and maintaining Covid compliance
- Coordinate and manage events with performers, musicians and guests
- Oversee seasonal game lounge staff in scheduling, training and daily communications
- Ensure safe operations of the Game Lounge and outdoor activations
- Check-in and welcome guests in the Game Lounge
Location: The Collective & Plaza - Snowmass Base Village
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Start Date: May 20, 2021
Pay Rate: $25 / hour
Schedule: 40 hours per week, nights, holidays and weekends required
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have experience managing a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work well with others, be self-motivated, and be reliable
- Good "people skills" are necessary-must enjoy interaction with people.
- Job activities require primarily standing, with occasional sitting, stooping, reaching, handling and some walking. Must be able to lift and carry weights up to approximately 50 pounds
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Bus Pass Discount
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.