Concierge-$1500 Signing Bonus!
Snowmass Mountain Lodging is looking for a detail oriented Concierge. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and excel at building relationships, we would love to meet you!
- Provide pre-arrival trip planning for guests and owners.
- Assists guests and owners in booking restaurants, transportation, activities and more.
- Responsible for assisting guests and owners as a point of first contact.
- Direct guests and owners to personalized, unique experiences around the local area to ensure that they have an exceptional stay
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging, Managed by East West Hospitality - Snowmass, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $20/ hr + tips / commissions-$1500 Signing Bonus!
Schedule: Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of the Snowmass area
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Fluent in English as a requirement, and fluency in an additional languages preferred but not required
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.