Concierge - $500 Signing Bonus
Solaris Residences is looking for a detail oriented Concierge. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and excel at building relationships, we would love to meet you!
- Provide pre-arrival trip planning for Solaris’ guests and owners.
- Assists guests and owners in booking restaurants, transportation, activities and more.
- Responsible for assisting guests and owners as a point of first contact.
- Direct guests and owners to personalized, unique experiences around Vail to ensure that they have an exceptional stay at Solaris.
Location: Solaris Residences , Managed by East West Hospitality - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18/ hr + tips / commissions
Schedule: Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of the Vail Valley
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Fluent in English as a requirement, and fluency in an additional languages preferred but not required
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Ford Park Winter Parking Pass
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.