Concierge Supervisor - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality!
Our luxury resort offers an astonishing and convenient location in the Vail Valley, with unparalleled access to Beaver Creek Mountain and the Eagle River. Premium accommodations, award winning dining, state-of-the-art fitness center and exceptional hospitality experience make us a preferred property for luxurious stays, social gatherings, group business and weddings.
We are looking for a customer service-oriented Concierge Supervisor to join our team! If you enjoy multi-tasking and have excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Provides pre-arrival trip planning emails and services for upcoming guests offering concierge assistance.
- Builds an extensive knowledge base of local area restaurants, shops, activities, tours & attractions, transportation options, airports, etc.
- Responsible for answering all questions regarding and/or making personalized arrangements and experiences for our guests.
- Develops relationships with local vendors.
- Train and supervise concierge staff, and ensure that all guest service standards and department processes are being practiced by all concierge staff.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $22 / hour
Schedule: Varies, must be available to work holidays and weekends.
- Extensive knowledge of the Vail Valley
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be very detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Previous guest service experience required
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
We believe that being unique is powerful. We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100531694785