Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Concierge to join our team! If you enjoy multi-tasking and have knowledge of the Vail Valley we would love to meet you!
- Offer assistance and information to guests and visitors regarding the hotel and its facilities and the surrounding area.
- Answer questions about, and making arrangements for, dining, entertainment, sports events, recreation, tours, health and beauty services, child care, transportation, cultural activities, shopping, floral services, and other services.
- Keep accurate records of all arrangements made.
- Update and send pre-arrival emails to upcoming guests offering concierge assistance
- Answer questions about and giving directions to hotel facilities, meeting rooms, or events.
- Coordinate/promote activity reports to track reservation bookings.
- Assist with amenity requests and coordinates directly with the F&B department.
- Promote Resort activities and outlets.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with guests and vendors.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round and Full Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $17 / hour + tips
Schedule: Varies, must be available to work holidays and weekends.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental & Eye Insurance (FTYR)
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (FTYR)
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in guest contact and problem resolution skills.
- Experience in Marriott and Westin Brand desired.
- Experience in a Luxury Hotel preferred.
- Knowledge of the Vail Valley area preferred.
- Ability to utilize basic MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of Galaxy Lightspeed PMS, ALICE concierge desired.
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be professional and reliable.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.