The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is looking for a customer service oriented Concierge to join our team! If you enjoy multi-tasking and have excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Provide pre-arrival trip planning emails and services for upcoming guests offering concierge assistance.
- Builds an extensive knowledge base of local area restaurants, shops, activities, tours & attractions, transportation options, airports, etc.
- Responsible for answering all questions regarding and/or making personalized arrangements and experiences for our guests.
- Responsible for greeting, welcoming and assisting with the needs of all guests during their stay
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Year Round and Full Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
Schedule: Varies, must be available to work holidays and weekends.
- Extensive knowledge of the Vail Valley
- Must be very detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Previous customer service experience required
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel or resort setting preferred
- Efficient and comfortable with computers (all Microsoft applications, property management systems, ALICE, etc.)
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (FT/YR)
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (FT)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.