The Concierge staff position is responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service to the residents and their guests 100% of the time. The Concierge staff interacts with residents to provide assistance and information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests relating to the amenities and services offered at the Four Hundred Third Condominium. Concierge staff members shall exemplify a positive, professional, safe and fun work environment. This position is for the weekend shift. $16.00 per hour.
- Deliver the Four Hundred Third Condominium services to residents and guests per the Amenities/Services Offering Summary
- Delivery shall be by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Provide these services in a professional, respectful, timely & positive manner
- Assure compliance with Four Hundred Third Condominium Policies and Procedures
- The Concierge staff shall strive to achieve the following standards 100% of the time
- Present a professionally dressed appearance in accordance with Four Hundred Third Condominium guidelines
- Present a clean and well-groomed appearance
- Present a positive and non-defensive attitude with all residents, guests, vendors and staff
- Assure proper security for the residents, their guests and the facility
- Monitor the property via security cameras as well as first hand observation
- Assure that guests and vendors login and escort procedures are adhered to
- Resolve resident and guest problems, issues, inquires and concerns
- Obtain all relevant information in order to fully understand the situation
- Seek appropriate assistance as necessary
- Resolve the situation to the satisfaction of the resident
- Follow up with the resident, where appropriate, regarding closure or next step
- Report/log all maintenance requests, including those from residents, staff, and observations
- Conduct daily property walks, as assigned, and report/log all maintenance, landscape, facility and security issues observed
- Update and maintain Four Hundred Third Condominium operations and resident information and communication system.
- Assure accurate resident, guest and vendor information
- Assure accurate scheduling (enter the date, are, event and special requests)
- Handle all emergencies according to the property’s Emergency Response Plan (ERP), Standard Operating Procedures and by calling 911 when appropriate
- Concierge staff shall be well versed with
- The Amenities/Services Offerings at Four Hundred Third Condominium
- The Four Hundred Third Condominium Policies and Procedures
- The Engineering Program
- The Community Events in the Denver Metro area in general
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some experience in customer service and/or administrative field (i.e. hotel, property management, receptionist).
- Must have excellent communication skills, and be able to speak well over the telephone and in person.
- Must be fluent in English, with the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to respond professionally to common inquiries or complaints from homeowners, guests & vendors.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and the ability to learn other necessary systems.
Job Reference #: 97257619290