Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
The Aspen Mountain Residences, located in Aspen, CO are looking for a Concierge to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Head of Service Culture Team. Responsible for leading monthly service culture meetings and executing initiatives.
- Seeks opportunities to creatively impact hotel guests and local guests experience in Viceroy Outlets.
- Create and sell Personal VIP/Concierge Experience packages, including levels with retainer daily/hourly fees, as approved by the Director of Rooms.
- Be in guest facing areas to assist guests.
- Maintain a good working relationship between the staff and other departments.
- Maintain a good working relationship with tourist attractions, entertainment and places of historical interest in the Roaring Fork Valley.
- Understand and be able to give accurate and complete guest assistance information about local events and places of local interest always available and ensure the Concierge team is fully briefed about any special events that may be taking place.
- Have thorough knowledge of all resort facilities and opening times
- Determine the requirements for, and the follow-up on, special groups or VIPs as directed.
- Be aware of VIP's rooming, check-out, airport pick-up, and drop-off, etc.
- "Sell" the amenities of the hotel, e.g., restaurant, lounge, etc.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and on weekends.
- Gives a high standard of quality of service and courtesy, bringing total satisfaction to our guests and the hotel.
Location: Viceroy Snowmass
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $20.00 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years in similar position at a 5* Resort required
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have great communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Aspen and surrounding areas
- Must have the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Must have experience of Front Office, Guest Relations and Reservations operations.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.