The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa in Avon is hiring for the Summer Season! Come be part of a culinary team in a fast paced kitchen, where you will work with a variety of cuisines and techniques. The Cook III is an entry level cook position. The main responsibilities will be to prepare food according to recipes under the supervision of the Sous Chef. This is a great position for someone with basic culinary skills who desires to advance their skills and learn the ins and outs of commercial kitchen operation.
Location: Maya Restaurant- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO.
Approximate start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Free Staff Meals
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At Maya, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to be the leader in hospitality services by being transparent, collaborative and simplifying the complex. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment and those we serve. We make this happen by creating value and sharing our passion for hospitality in the places where we live, work and thrive. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous kitchen experience is preferred.
- Basic knife skills. Peeling, temperature check, serve safe certificate a plus.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be self-motivated.
- Must have good organizational, time management and delegation skills.
- Requires standing and carrying for long periods.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.