Customer Experience Assistant Manager - Beaver Creek
Join our Customer Experience team at East West Hospitality!
We are looking for a Customer Experience Assistant Manager to join our team! Recognizing that retaining satisfied homeowners and rental guests is far more cost effective than attracting new ones, the Customer Experience Assistant Manager will work with the Customer Experience Manager, Directors of Operations, General Managers and Property Managers to ensure that our front-line operations teams are set up for success in delivering the best rental experience possible.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead person for Home Onboarding Process
- Delivery of VIP, etc. gifts to units, supplies
- Managing the RG Program - Identification and Delivery of gifts
- Checking out library of Special Requests items and return of items
- Spearhead Building (Association) and In Unit Signage for rental homes
- Assist with Rental Home upgrades and running mattress replacement project
- Coordinate LQA inspections with property managers and review items of communication with owners
- Stock front desk with EW branded paper goods, supplies for front line success.
Location: Office out of Beaver Creek Resorts
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Range: $23-25 / hour + Ski Pass or End of Season Bonus
- Proven team leader with a high level of energy and motivation to provide high levels of owner and guest service
- An intermediate to proficient understanding of Computer systems such as: IQWare, Alice, Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook is preferred
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers
- Ability to spend extended lengths of time viewing a computer screen
- Possess a gracious, friendly, fun, and problem-solving demeanor
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
- Must be able to sit a minimum eight-hour shift.
- Must be able observant and quick to respond to various situations while also multitasking and handling stressful situations.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100431450057