Digital Marketing Specialist - Truckee / Reno Based Hybrid
Do you have experience in the creation of digital advertising campaigns? Are you a creative problem solver who thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment? Do you love crunching numbers? We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who will own the execution and optimization of East West Hospitality's digital strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a background in the different paid ad platforms and the set-up, launch, and reporting processes of each. You should be a go-getter, a collaborator, and strategic thinker. While you will specialize in digital advertising, you should be actively seeking to grow into a holistic marketing professional. You're the kind of person that thrives in a fun, enthusiastic, fast-paced environment and loves crunching the numbers to understand how our team and strategy can be better.
- Oversee the creation, launch, and reporting of all ad campaigns including PPC and other digital buys
- Report on ad campaign performance and make recommendations on how to better use paid ads to reach team goals
- Own the paid strategy of our social media accounts
Location: Hybrid office/ remote - Our office is located in Truckee, CA. Other locations we would consider are Avon, CO; Snowmass, CO; or Reno, NV.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $28 - $31/hour DOE
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- 2+ years experience in the creation and execution of digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms
- 4 Year College Degree or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, social media ad platforms, and Google Ads
- Familiarity with paid social media principles
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Quick learner with a passion for digital advertising, technology, software, and data
- Creative problem solver
- Regularly go above and beyond to exceed expectations and goals
- Innovative mindset with a passion for bringing forth new ideas and process improvements
- High degree of personal accountability, diligence, and proactivity
- Stellar reporting and number crunching skills
- Agency experience as we act as an internal agency
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, Life, Accident & Pet Insurance
- $1000 Wellness Bonus / year
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Perk Spot Discount Program
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.