Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazines Best Places to Work?Join our team at Maya Restaurant, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Dining Manager to join our team!
- Effectively supervise floor staff to ensure professional service and guest satisfaction during hours of operation.
- Build rapport with all guests and ensure an enjoyable and memorable experience.
- Update daily menus both in printed and electronic formats.
- Responsible for cleanliness and communications of R&M needs of dining areas and office.
- Attend and contribute to weekly director meetings.
- Work closely and with all management staff and Westin Hotel Managers.
- Foster a culture in which customer satisfaction is the primary concern.
- Establish open lines of communication between front of the house and back of the house at all times.
- Establish role as a spokesperson for the restaurant within the community and with Westin guests.
- Perform all daily tasks as indicated on opening, mid, and closing checklists
- Administrate all aspects of labor for service staff during your floor shifts.
- Constantly develop staff in food knowledge and service.
- Develop and Maintain strong work relationships with all hotel staff
- Perform any and all duties as assigned.
Location: Maya Restaurant-The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Range: $55K - 65K DOE
Schedule: Varying days and shifts; Evening, weekend,and holiday availability required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you'll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at Eastwest.com.
- Candidate must have at least a high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years of previous F&B Management experience is required or College degree in Hospitality Management.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be self-motivated.
- Candidate must have good organizational, time management, and sales skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal. Position requires sitting, handling, eye-hand coordination, walking, and standing, stooping and kneeling.
- This position may on occasion be required to assist with set up which may require the lifting, carrying, pulling or pushing of 20 - 50 pounds.
- English Required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.