Dining Room Manager
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Maya Restaurant, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a Dining Room Manager who has at least 3 years of F&B management experience. If you work well under pressure and are self-motivated, we would love to meet you!
- Direct flow of service and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Supervise, train and determine scheduling needs for staff during your shifts.
- Confer with food preparation and other personnel to determine daily menus and other related activities.
- In conjunction with HR, maintain appropriate Employee records, new hire paperwork, job codes, schedules, and facilitate weekly payroll.
- Develop and maintain all service training manuals in accordance with hotel and Food and Beverage Standards.
- Contribute to the evolution of Food and Beverage service, position in the market, and standard of excellence.
- The dining area includes but is not limited to the main dining room MAYA (all services), Lookout, patios, Market, IRD, Starbucks, and Laps pool bar.
- Organize and perform training in product and service knowledge.
Location: Westin Riverfront Food & Beverage Outlets - Avon, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Range: $60,000 - $65,000 / year DOE
Schedule: Nights Required, Weekends Required, Holidays
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Onsite Parking
- Meal Stipend
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Uniform Dry Cleaning
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- At least 3 Years F&B Management experience
- Hotel experience preferred
- Strong beverage knowledge
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.