Director of Engineering
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to join our team at Viceroy Snowmass! If you are a hospitality professional who enjoys working in a busy environment we would love to meet you!
- Manage and oversee Engineering team and day-to-day operation.
- Maintain the safe and efficient operation of the central plant including boilers, chillers, cooling towers and associated equipment.
- Record mechanical equipment readings and ensure accuracy of records kept.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance activities on equipment including lubrication, inspection, replacement of parts, and plant related work activities
- Utilize the BAS system to keep accurate computerized records of activities, time, and materials required.
- Participate in safety program, educational opportunities, and job specific training.
- Performs shift expectations completion and documentation including maintaining the engineering log.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay Rate: $125,000-$135,000
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights and weekends and holidays required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Engineering related degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of Engineering experience.
- Experience managing a team.
- Commercial facility experience required.
- Hydronic system experience preferred.
- Bilingual helpful but not required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Building Automation System experience preferred.
- Relevant mechanical and HVAC certificates preferred but not required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.