Director of Housekeeping
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a detail oriented Director of Housekeeping. This position oversees all Housekeeping operations to control costs, enforce consistency as it relates to standard operating procedures, quality service and employee development, in addition to providing exceptional levels of guest service through the guests' stay. If you have previous experience with financial reporting and managing a team of ten or more, we would love to meet you!
- Oversee all administrative, financial, and operating aspects of the Housekeeping and Laundry departments, including unit cleaning, common area cleaning, spa cleaning and laundry.
- Ensure proper staffing levels in order to maintain guest and client service needs. Attract, retain and motivate the associates; hire, train, develop, discipline and terminate, as appropriate.
- Review and complete payroll for all assigned associates.
- Respond quickly to requests and/or complaints in a friendly manner and ensure that appropriate action is taken to guarantee guest satisfaction.
- Work closely with the General Manager for budgeting and forecasting the Housekeeping operation. Meet annual operating budget.
Location: The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $70K - $90K / year plus 7.5% bonus potential
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - Depending on start date
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Onsite Parking
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- 5+ years of management experience at a full-service resort highly desirable.
- Proven ability to supervise required.
- Fluency in Spanish and English preferred.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.