Director of Real Estate Development
East West Partners is seeking a Director of Real Estate Development to undertake and lead the development of a multi-use village at Snowbasin Resort, one of Utah's premier ski resorts. This person will lead a team through the entire development of this iconic project, from planning to development. This person will report to the Managing Partner of the Utah Division of East West Partners and will work in the Park City office and onsite at the proposed development.
- Lead the development team and process, manage market research and feasibility analysis of various development opportunities in close collaboration with senior leadership and Ownership.
- Work with Ownership, EWP team members and third-party consultants to advance project entitlements.
- Build a team to manage outside consultants to advance design, develop construction estimates, evaluate and present alternative project options.
- Prepare and maintain pre-development budgets and project schedules.
- Lead the preparation of project-based capital requests and associated presentations to Ownership to move project from design to construction.
- Work with Financial Team to develop and secure public finance structures for project funding.
- Lead construction team to execute and ensure successful horizontal development of infrastructure to prepare site for future vertical development.
- Identify, concept, and create models for residential and commercial projects to be developed throughout Lifecyle of project.
- Work with EWP Leadership to secure third party equity partners for future projects.
- Salaried position based upon experience.
- Annual bonus up to 10% based on company’s performance in the market.
- A full suite of benefits including 401K with employer match and health insurance, and either an IKON or EPIC ski pass.
- Exemplify EWP Core Values below
- 5+ Years in leadership role within real estate development industry
- Excellent quantitative abilities with solid financial modeling capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing and challenging situations
- Must thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- Must be an inclusive team leader with desire to see entire team and project succeed.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
East West Partners is a multi-disciplinary real estate development company operating in some of the nation’s most desirable resorts and cities. We exist to create terrific places.
We have developed some of the world’s top resort and urban communities, hotels and office buildings. Along the way, we’ve earned a reputation for innovation and design, from the famed escalators of Beaver Creek to the iconic train canopy at Denver’s Union Station. We are one of only two companies worldwide to have won three Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence. And we pride ourselves for pushing our industry forward while continuing to offer world-class services to our partners and customers.
Our people have a passion for our core values:
- Be nice and do the right thing.
- Be honest.
- Put people before the proforma.
- Live where we work.
- Constantly surprise people.
- No corner cutting.
- Numbers aren’t boring.
- Build green.
It’s our ultimate goal at East West Partners to create a thriving company culture that feeds off innovation, imagination and collaboration. We work hard, but we play hard too. We spend time together after the hard hats are off and our laptops are closed so we can foster great relationships with the people we work with. Because we believe that if we all respect, empower and have fun with one another, we get the best work done. And that’s what really matters.