Director of Residential Services
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Viceroy Snowmass, managed by East West Hospitality.
Viceroy Snowmass, located in Snowmass Village, CO is looking for a Director of Residential Services to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Overseeing the sales process for all re-listed units including:
- Rental Presentations
- Supplying actual data to listing agent for past rental history
- Broker Previews
- Photo Shoots
- HOA and tax information, access to HOA website to listing brokerage firm
- Auditing all marketing material for branding usage and applying applicable fees for units listed as "Assay Hill Lodge & Condominium" vs "Viceroy Condominium"
- Compiling monthly data from hotel stats for trailing revenue reports per room type
- Coordinating access to rooms, including through making keys for the sales team for broker previews, showings, photo shoots, appraisals, inspections, etc.
- Coordination of inspections objection items during the due diligence process with onsite engineering team to be completed in time for set deadlines
- Continued owner representation for all existing owners including but limited to:
- Main point person for all owner questions, inquiries and requests
- Organizing and booking all owner arrivals/reservations and coordination of stays including concierge services, transportation etc.
- Organizing and booking all authorized user arrivals/reservations and coordination of stays
- Organizing welcome cards and amenities for all owners and authorized users for arrival and special dates, ie: holidays, birthdays, anniversaries and other celebrations
- Overseeing owner stays while the owners are in house, meetings with owners on property, etc.
- Organizing any homeowner events
- Coordinating maintenance requests and items found in units that need to be reported back to the owner, ie: broken items, replacement items, cleaning etc.
- Shipping/receiving ski gear/packages on owners behalf
- Reviewing of and closing out of all owner folios at departure and auditing housekeeping and occupancy service fee charges and posting missing charges when applicable
- Review of all monthly billing with housekeeping and engineering departments for FF&E and OS&E items
- Monthly and quarterly updates to owners, including preparing and sending a quarterly newsletter.
- Fielding owner questions on monthly statements, HOA Dues and information, Personal and Property tax questions, etc.
- Auditing terms from the RMA/PMA compared to actual statistics in Ovos for compliance
- Managing/overseeing the owner storage area "P2"
- Keeping inventory of cages, labeling and covering cages
- Supplying bins and combination locks for owners to purchase
- Keeping keys and lock combinations for owners with side agreements for Viceroy access
- Coordinating the delivery and removal of cages during owner arrival and departures
- Packing personal items for owners into cages including ski gear, staging items etc.
- Maintaining an inventory for bikes in P2 and billing yearly charges back to owners
- Maintaining an inventory of the FF&E items in P2
- Building and Managing the RMA/PMA contracts in Ovos (ownership program inside of Opera)
- Working with Opera support regarding ongoing issues that directly affect Ovos
- Programing housekeeping schedules for owner and authorized user stays
- Programing occupancy service fees for owner and authorized user stays
- Performing regular audits of FF&E accounts and applicable service fees and hotel administrative fees
- Managing PMA units:
- Weekly walk-through inspections
- Checking HVAC, heating, fireplaces, plumbing, lighting, p-traps, studer venting
- Reporting items found back to owners
- Training Property Management Companies and Coordinating all 3rd party rentals for owners who have hired 3rd party Property Management Companies
- Auditing all 3rd party property management company’s marketing material for breach of branding usage
- Coordinating/Overseeing Housekeeping and Engineering off season projects including:
- Deep Cleans
- Reporting all sales to Viceroy Corporate office on a monthly basis and cross referencing that the branding fee matches the wired amount received based on sales price taking into account any credits at closing
- Maintenance of database of existing owners (on program and off) and periodic reporting to Viceroy Corporate and the Developer summarizing number of PMA’s, RMA’s, off program owners, VRBO listings, etc.
- HOA Coordination
- Maintain solid working knowledge of HOA documents
- Prepare HOA meeting packets in conjunction with other team members
- Schedule HOA meetings
- Ensure that HOA website is kept up to date
- Misc. other tasks related to owner relations, rental prospects and the HOA as needed
Location: Viceroy Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $75,000 to $80,000
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- 2 years HOA management and resort experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Degree preferred
- Hospitality Management Degree beneficial
- Minimum of 4 years in similar position at luxury resort required
- Ski Resort experience preferred
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.